Do you want to help develop one of Norway’s most used health websites?
Legelisten.no has a unique position and brand in Norway. We are continually developing our platform and building new services that can help both patients and healthcare providers. We have several projects in the pipeline and customers who are waiting to receive new functionality.
We are looking for a skilled developer who can help develop the website and the company further. You will be a key person in our team and be involved in all key decisions related to technology selection and development.
We can offer:
- Opportunity to participate in the entire development process
- Very short distance from from idea to producton
- Time and resources for professional development
- Freedom to do the job when and how you choose
We hope you:
- Have solid experience as a developer
- Enjoy working with Ruby on Rails (v6.1)
- Can collaborate with the rest of the team and also manage smaller projects on your own if needed
- Actively contribute with your own ideas on how to improve your work day, the website and the company
You have an extra edge if you also:
- Write semantically correct HTML and clean CSS
- Have an eye for aesthetics
- Are familiar with best practices within UX
If you have experience with other parts of our stack, that would also be great: Heroku, CI/CD (Codeship), PostgreSQL, Sphinx, Docker, Linux, payment solutions (Vipps/SMS), Git and Github.
Legelisten.no has 250-300 000 visitors a month. The core of the service is a unique database with over 100,000 reviews written by patients. We offer services aimed at both users and healthcare professionals.
We are based in Oslo, Norway. If you want to come to Oslo, that would be great. If you want to work remote, that is also completely fine with us.
How to apply?
Send an email with a resume and short intro to: